Contrasting the sharp fall in demand due to demonetization and GST, the demand for ultra-luxury apartments has resurfaced over time. In case you’re not familiar, ultra-luxury apartments are homes that come to the inclusion of every modern amenity available and vast amounts of space. While apartments are king-sized in nature, every habitable area you encounter is naturally elegant and posh.
In this current day and age, India’s HNI (high net-worth individuals) segment has shown a keen interest in ultra-modern properties. This can be attributed to a series of factors as stated below:
- A rise in the number of HNIs
- Lifestyle aspirations of people in the growing economy
- The rapid pace of urbanisation in India
- Influence of global lifestyle trends
- An increase in the number of non-resident Indians (NRIs)
Indian consumers have shown a trend of spending more if it means that they get to live in their dream homes. The prime motivator behind luxurious housing is the predilection of individuals towards an aspirational lifestyle. Price is of little consequence when dreams are on the table. The influence of international aesthetics further amplifies this demand.
The physical manifestation of true luxury happens to be THE 42, the tallest building in Kolkata.
THE 42: Taking Luxurious Living to New Heights in Kolkata
4 of the country’s esteemed real estate brand combined their efforts to create an iconic residential tower. That idea culminated into India’s tallest residential building with its home in Kolkata. Touching an awe-inspiring height of 260m, you can find a complete 360-degree view of the city below. A crystal-clear scene of Kolkata sits outside your apartment.
Here are the basic details that comprise THE 42:
- Developers: Alcove Realty, Mani Group, Salarpuria Sattva, Diamond Group
- Architect: Hafeez Contractor
- Height of tower: 260 metres above sea level
- No. of floors: 61 habitable floors + 4 service floors
- Apartment categories: 4 and 5 BHK
- Location: 42 B, Jawaharlal Nehru Rd, Chowringhee
Homes here are products of high-end brands in interior design, quality fittings, rich home décor, and enviable colour schemes. Each of its ultra-luxury apartments in Kolkata is a masterpiece of modern structure and design in itself. In fact, one can opt for an apartment in a duplex format as well. What’s more, you can also change the arrangement of rooms according to your taste (keeping the position of the bathrooms and kitchen intact).
The tallest building in Kolkata also boasts a 25,000 sq. ft. clubhouse filled with a fine selection of amenities. A rooftop bar, a mini-theatre that screens the latest films on-demand, dedicated space to fitness – you have ample of facilities to choose from. These amenities are spread across the main tower and the MLCP Block (a separate block designed to hold 404 automobiles and 187 luxury cars).
Check out the other features of these ultra-luxury apartments in Kolkata.
Features of Kolkata’s Latest Architectural Wonder
Ingenious Set of Conveniences
THE 42 is a class apart from the quintessential luxury residential projects in Kolkata. Paving the way for innovation and cutting-edge technology in homes, residences at THE 42 are nothing short of remarkable. Here are a few features that you can find inside:
- Biometric-based elevators designed for ease
- Treated fresh air system in homes
- Ample space that covers storage and domestic help
- Gigantic floor to ceiling windows that amplify views
Unparalleled Views from Homes
From the viewpoint of residences, one is entitled to a picturesque and graphic scene of Kolkata’s beauty. These ultra-luxury apartments touch upon various structures in Kolkata such as the Victoria Memorial and the outlying Howrah Bridge. No other tower can match up to the views that THE 42 presents.
Upgraded Means of Security
Security has become a major concern of contemporary living. However, THE 42 has ensured that residents have complete privacy in their homes. Employing state-of-the-art technology, residents are guaranteed security at its best. Here’s what you can find:
- 24/7 surveillance with CCTV cameras
- Video door phone monitoring
- RFID based car identification
- Swipe card access to entrance, lobby and lifts
- Biometric front door lock
Thoughtful Features for Safety
The humongous height is a cause for concern by many. On the contrary, the tallest building in Kolkata was created with certain precautions. It was made with a deep piling of 56m, strengthened glass and exteriors, and many such measures. At the same time, it was designed to offer the highest degree of safety for residents. Here is the list of features:
- 120 tons ‘Damper Tank’ at the top of the tower
- Designed to combat earthquakes of 7.5 magnitude
- Stands tall against high speed winds up to 50mps
- Water reservoirs in service floors in case of fires
- Concealed sprinklers in homes for emergencies
Overseeing every aspect that concerns daily life in Kolkata, THE 42 infuses every vital facility for the well-being of its residents. Whether the rejuvenating touch of a spa or a fitness centre for strength, THE 42 encompasses all you need and more. Thus, the candid portrayal of style can now be found at Chowringhee, Kolkata’s newest address for a sophisticated lifestyle.
A modern paradise awaits behind the doors of THE 42.